Message from K.G. Coordinator
“If children can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” – Ignacio Estrada.
Being a part of the Montfort School, Family and serving as the Coordinator of Kindergarten brings me great joy and makes me feel fantastic.
A preschool is a form of education that has a lasting impact on a person's life. We provide Kindergarten and Montessori learning methods that contribute to the student's overall development, including cognitive, emotional, social, moral, psychomotor, and aesthetic development, as well as the acquisition of life skills, appropriate attitudes, and values.
We strive for greatness at Early Foundation by equipping kids to learn beyond their school years and to become life-long learners. All of this is made possible by the close collaboration of parents, students, and teachers. I assure you that we, the Montfortian, will design a model of cooperation with parents to achieve the best outcomes and provide the finest educational environment for our pupils at school and home.
THE PLAY -WAY METHOD
In this beautiful children's garden (Kindergarten) the children play and learn everything. Perhaps, said in another way, they learn to play definitely which is filled with fun and basic education. This type of education motivates them to join the school later. This method of learning is called the PLAY-WAY METHOD- fun at learning.
- Children learn to speak by story-telling and play the same by acting it out.
- They develop their vocal chords and speaking by learning nursery rhymes and they play by singing it.
- They learn to develop their visual skills by reading and recognizing the letters of the Alphabets and juggling letter cards.
- They learn to recognize numbers by playing the number games.
- They too have adventures of learning about people, things and animals by images, pictures and even cartoons. They learn to be with others by playing together and making friends.
- Kindergarten is a world of its own, full of colour, fun and creative activities. A warm atmosphere is created in the school so that they will love learning and long to come to the kindergarten. Therefore, everything is child-centered and is planned very carefully.
- They are in the kindergarten for five hours and they are occupied with various activities which help their emotional, social, intellectual and physical development.
Worksheet pattern for K.G. Classes:
To link with the flow of today's pattern of education, and to do away with Text Books for K.G. Children. Montfort School Roorkee had introduced worksheet pattern. This worksheet pattern helps the students to learn the lessons more easily and effectively. Fascination, Imagination, creativity are the bases of our child’s experience. Finally I take this opportunity to thank our parents for having bestowed their faith and confidence on us in nurturing young minds.