Our Code of Conducts
- By belonging to this school I shall be loyal to it. It shall be my constant endeavor to
uphold the honour and the traditions of my school.
- I shall conduct myself with due respect to the school authorities and staff, greet them and
obey their legitimate orders.
- As cleanliness is next to Godliness, I shall be clean and take good care of my books and
other belongings. I shall keep my school and its surroundings as clean as possible.
- I shall be punctual to school.
- I shall always be truthful and never give or take dishonest help.
- I shall always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to my parents, brothers, and sisters
and in school to my teachers and companions.
- I shall never use bad language but always speak politely. Using ‘Sorry’, ‘Thank you’,
‘Please’, ‘Pardon Me’, ‘May I’, ‘Can I’ etc. as often as I can.
- I shall practice tolerance and brotherliness.
- I shall not leave the class without the teacher’s permission and the school without the
- I know that writing or scribbling on the walls and furniture is a serious offence. So I
shall refrain from it.
- I shall work hard and study my lessons regularly without putting off the day’s work for the
- I shall not eat or chew anything during the class.
- I shall not take part in any political activity, or join disruptive groups, knowing fully
well that my primary duty is to acquire knowledge and equip myself for my future life.
- The medium of instruction being English, the language spoken in the school premises is