- Punctuality is essential and students must report to school on time.
- Students who come by their own transport must be in school 10 minutes before the start of
- Students who come late to school shall be sent home after two warning and marked absent.
- Students must reach school at least five minutes before the time of the morning assembly.
- No one may leave the school premises during school hours without obtaining permission from the
Principal which will be given only in cases of emergency.
- Attendance on the re-opening day/closing day of the academic session and when there is a school
function is compulsory.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and out of the
- Shouting, whistling, running in the corridors, throwing things, bunking classes and other forms
of indiscipline are strictly forbidden.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect
towards staff members create a negative moral influence among students and will lead to
- Students are strictly forbidden from bringing fire crackers to school. Serious action, leading
to dismissal, will be taken if students are found in possession of the same.
- Students are not allowed to distribute leaflets, invitation cards or any sort of advertisement
material without the permission of the Principal.
- Students are requested to reach back home at the earliest after the bus drops them at
their respective stops.
- They are strictly forbidden to change their bus or arrive late/leave early in a different bus.
Student, who wish to stay back in school for any school activity must take prior permission from
the Principal and inform their parents in advance.
- Proper discipline must be followed in the computer, mathematics and science labs.
- Students are forbidden to take any chemicals or equipment for their use out of the lab, without
the permission of the teacher in charge.
- Students are expected to use the computers at their disposal with care and not to misuse /
tamper with parts / steal anything from the lab. Any such unauthorized activity will lead to
- It is compulsory for all students to bring the school handbook to school daily. This handbook is
not transferable and must be maintained carefully till the end of the academic session.
- Students up to class V are allowed to wear a special dress on their birthday. They may share a
packet of sweets with their classmates and teachers.
- They are not allowed to exchange gifts / flowers / organize a party in the school.
Any student found resorting to unfair means and receiving and giving
assistance in any form during tests/examination will be given a zero in the subject and a
warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal from the school.